15. Side Plank
Target – Abs, shoulders, biceps, and glutes.
How To Do
- Get into a side half-lying pose on your right. Place your left foot across the right foot and on the floor.
- Place your elbow right below your shoulder and your left hand on your waist.
- Lift your pelvis off the floor. Your back should be in line with your neck and head.
- To make this a little tough, open your left hand wide.
- Hold this pose for 30-60 seconds. Keep breathing.
- Lower your body. Take a 10-second break, change sides, and do the same on the other side. One set of this exercise is enough for beginners. You may increase the time and sets as you progress.
Open Next To See More…..